Example Performance Measurements for Customer Support Call Center Deployment Project
Implementation of a Customer Support Call Center will result in the following outcomes:
- Quality management plan to ensure all calls meet minimum quality standard based on numeric scoring model.
- Baseline for Average Handle Time (AHT) in support of Human Resources management plan as measured by Call Management system.
- Residential support request First Resolution Rate –the percentage of transactions completed within a single contact – of 75%.
- Longest delay in queue of less than 10 minutes.
- Calls taken by a staff 90% of the time between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; 75% of the time between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Call abandon rate reduced by 10% in 6 months.
- Increased customer satisfaction as determined by annual Customer Support survey.
- Supporting IT infrastructure up-time of 99%